Our Global Marketing Department is hiring a Graphic Designer in London due to international growth. This is a great opportunity to propel your career forward to create extraordinary campaign pieces seen by affluent investors online across the globe.
You will work with other creative professionals on the Creative and Brand Management team in addition to International Marketing, other internal departments, and outside agencies to ensure that our promotional marketing pieces look professional and drive results. You will have strong conceptual and technical design abilities, be able to meet short deadlines, and have strong attention to detail. You will thrive in this role if you can challenge yourself to learn how various styles of design can be used to trigger different types of reactions from our prospects.
- Design digital & print marketing and advertising pieces using Adobe Creative Cloud Products, including landing pages, banner ads, social ads, promotional emails and more
- Balance production and new creative needs to support Global Marketing
- Partner with our other internal graphic designers, located in the United States on new creative
- Field requests from internal marketing employees, including Digital Strategists, Vice Presidents, and Senior Marketing Management
- Come up with new creative to help all digital marketing channels improve key metrics
- Freedom to identify, recommend and implement process improvements in a growing business
- Multitask and set priorities with minimal supervision to meet critical deadlines
- Work within a cloud based project management system to field requests for multiple countries and languages
- 3+ years graphic design experience (in a business, corporation, freelance or agency) coupled with the ability to work in a corporate office Monday through Friday
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate, and Sketch preferred
- Ability to work on both a Mac and PC and demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work solo, handle ambiguity and collaborate with a design team as well as Project Managers, Digital Strategists, and Country Managers
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
By applying, you are consenting that the information on your public profile, CV, resume, and any other information you submit to us can be saved in our database for the purpose of considering you for current and future job opportunities.
You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing: CandidateInfo@fisherinvestments.co.uk