The Digital Intern’s main responsibility is to support the creative team art-working campaign banners, content pages, emails and social media assets, adapting and resizing designs.
Working alongside the Digital Designer and Senior Digital Designer on a variety of projects but predominantly in rolling out assets to support e-retail and e-com. The successful candidate will occasionally assist with amending HTML emails.
Key Skills And Experience
- Recent graduate with a diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design
- Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best work
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe CS).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile and print.
- A willingness to learn and keep up to date with current practices in the design world.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually and use initiative when required
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to independently manage and prioritise multiple projects.
- Ideally, previous experience of 6 months working (paid or unpaid) in a design orientated environment
Experience of the below would be desirable not essential:
- Experience in the luxury industry
- Good copy writing skills with an excellent command of the English language
- A natural interest in Beauty & Fragrance