SCOOP & SPOON’s structure, attitude and commitment are at the heart of sustainable marketing solutions. Core competences such as marketing, design and communication technology are transformed by a unique team into customised products and implementations. We create moments of success, moments of satisfaction and of technology-driven coolness and call it ‘The Beauty of Marketing’.
SCOOP & SPOON creates desirable brands for their customers with a broad range of solutions such as Digital Ecosystems, Apps, Websites, Search Engines, Performance Marketing or Social Media. The marketing company has 80 employees in offices in Vienna, London, Munich, Prishtina and Graz.
We are enlarging our team in London and are looking for a new colleague for an immediate start:
Junior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
You love to work on a broad range of digital design issues such as websites, apps, cross platform applications, interactive banners, creating CIs and CDs, as well as print for our international customers? Then you are very welcome to join our fabulous design team in London!
In your role as a Junior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d), you are working very closely with the multi-national team members of the marketing, editorial and development departments on all our sites across Europe.
To complete your assignment as a Junior UX/UI designer at SCOOP & SPOON, you are additionally contributing to constant quality improvement within your team and the whole company.
For this job, you are bringing:
• successfully completed studies in the field of design
• preferably 1 year of professional experience
• conceptual behavior and interdisciplinary understanding
• excellent language skill in either English or German
We are offering:
• a positive and open work environment with flat hierarchies and direct communication throughout the whole company
• personal contribution to innovative projects for our customers located in Austria and Europe
• work in a team of highly qualified colleagues
• personal and functional development
• the opportunity of playing your part in an innovative company
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your complete application records including your portfolio, your earliest availability and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting your message!
We are also offering a market-compliant salary for this position. Your actual salary will depend on your professional experience and qualification and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
Find out more on SCOOP & SPOON on www.scoopandspoon.com.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Brigitta Wagner-Ginzinger, MBA/Human Resources Manager