Pandora UK is looking for a talented Creative Artworker to help bring our exciting creative projects to life! Reporting into the Project Manager, this role has the primary focus of creative and adapting artwork across Pandora marketing channels. In this role you will be an essential support to the Pandora UK marketing team, helping ensure the marketing strategy is implemented at a local level.
Reporting into the Project Manager, this role has the primary focus of creating and adapting artwork across PANDORA marketing channels, in addition to supporting other business areas on an ad hoc basis. Although some digital support is required, you will be predominantly focused on printed formats.
You will be an essential support to the PANDORA UK marketing team, helping to ensure the marketing strategy is implemented at a local level, in line with brand guidelines.
This role is extremely fast paced and so a highly organised and self-motivated individual is essential. You must also have a strong eye for design, and be up-to-date with the latest tools and software packages.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of pride, passion and performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the marketing strategy.
- Main objectives of creating and adapting marketing collateral as requested by the wider marketing team in a timely manner
- Uses Trello to manage project process and communicate with stakeholders throughout
- Represents the PANDORA brand in-line with global guidelines, considering how best to display the brand in both a premium and commercial manner
- Builds and maintains successful relationships across other marketing departments, in addition to EMEA region and global
- Excellent time management skills – ensuring artwork is delivered to brief within the deadline
- Assists in photography shoots and retouch guidance where necessary
- Adapts national print advertising and fulfils to relevant media house for use in key publications and fashion titles
- Creates and adapts OOH (bus, underground, roadside, large format animations and digiwalls) and fulfils to relevant media houses
PR and Events:
- Supports with ad hoc PR & Events requests, and creates UK specific press materials when needed
- Creates beautiful and bespoke artwork for all event materials (invitations/evites, trip itineraries, menus, place-settings, campaign imagery etc.)
- Adapts press materials from Global HQ for UK media (digital press releases, look books etc.)
Digital / Online:
- Creates digital assets to be used such as static banners, email artwork, social media images, website assets, GIFs etc
- Creates four sell-in brochures per year for partner use
- Creates local promotional artwork if a solution is not provided from global / EMEA
Relationships and Communication
- A key supporting role within the UK Marketing team, as well supporting the wider business departments
- Informs stakeholders throughout the design process, and seeks clarification on brief if needed
- Gains approval from Graphic Team Manager on all artwork before sharing with internal stakeholder
- Attends training courses and conferences to develop skills in design and software to ensure PANDORA artwork is in-line with industry standards
- Keeps an eye on design trends, particularly within retail, for inspiration in day-to-day work
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Enthusiasm, positive approach, energy and passion for customer experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Minimum one years’ experience in a design role
- Expert use of Mac and knowledge of Adobe CC 2017 (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Animation and Special Effects ideal but not essential
- Strong eye for design and creative work with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle more than one brief at a time
- Manage workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ensures creative alignment across all print & digital collateral
- Able to design whilst adhering to the brands look and feel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team